A challenging position for a bilingual (Russian-English) results-oriented business administration professional ideally with Telecom/IT background with lots of potential for growth.
• Supervise and coordinate the strategic, operational and logistical activities necessary for the production of customer meetings and events for foreign Telco/IT equipment manufacturers in Russia and the CIS.
• An important part of day-to-day activities will be verbal and written communication with vendors, local carrier and enterprise customers, system integrators and other partner organizations.
• Supervise administrative personnel, train and coach new hires.
• Prepare and update company presentations and press releases, contribute to the corporate website content.
• Occasionally visits to industry tradeshow will be required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Russian.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and carry multiple projects through to completion.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize work and ask for further clarification when necessary.
• Ability to “think outside of the box.”
• Ability to work under pressure with tight time constraints, as well as the ability to deal with frequent interruptions, unresolved situations, frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Cold calling and sourcing (similar to candidate sourcing in recruitment) skills.
• Excellent computer skills — Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet software.
• Existing contacts in the Telco/IT industry will be an advantage.
Base salary plus bonus. The amount of base salary is determined after the interview. Training provided. Career development opportunities available. Telephone and Internet costs reimburse