• Work with client databases on the Internet, identify names and contact details.
• Send introduction, invitation and follow-up messages by E-mail and fax to existing and potential customers and partners in both in Russian and in English.
• Perform activities necessary for the production of customer meetings and events for foreign Telco/IT equipment manufacturers in Russia and the CIS, including extensive verbal and written communication with vendors, local carrier and enterprise customers, system integrators and other partner organizations.
• Regularly update company client database and information in client CRM systems.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Occasional chores (courier-type) may be assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian, intermediate English.
• Strong and pleasant telephone and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal professionally with clients and co-workers on the phone.
• Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof one's own work as well as the work of others; ability to work in a proactive manner to consistently deliver high-quality work.
• Exceptional self-organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and carry multiple projects through to completion.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize work and ask for further clarification when necessary.
• Ability to “think outside of the box.”
• Ability to work under pressure with tight time constraints, as well as the ability to deal with frequent interruptions, unresolved situations, frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Excellent computer skills — Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet software
Base salary plus bonus. The amount of base salary is determined after the i